Donna Smith is a knitwear designer and yarn producer living and working in the Shetland Islands. “I am particularly interested in the traditional methods and techniques used historically in knitting in Shetland,” Donna says.https://payhip.com/DonnaSmithDesigns
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves
- Size Range: Adults, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only