Tracey Mustard is the dyer at What Mustard Made. This UK shop offers small-batch, hand-dyed yarn for knitting, crochet, and needlecrafts, hand-dyed fiber, art batts, and accessories. Great UV-reactive neons. Note: If you are motion-sensitive, you may want to look away for a few seconds until galleries load completely.https://www.traceymustard.com
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Lumina: Vibrant Red
Sparkle Silver Bert
Lucky Dip Fiber
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Merino, Mohair, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Merino, Rambouillet, SeaCell, Silk, Southdown, WF Woodland, Wool
- This Business is: LGBTQ+ Owned