Established in 2010, Oink Pigments is a purveyor of small-batch, hand-dyed yarns in Vista, California and Indianapolis, Indiana. Owners Alexa, Helena, and Julie are a trio of strong-willed women who love pigs, puns, and purls (and parentheses). Oink has more than 20 yarn, fiber, & accoutrement offerings in more than 100 bright and playful colorways. Whenever possible, they source products that are 100% USA made. Every member of Oink Pigments’ diverse team proudly and constantly works to be a friend and ally to POC, LGBTQIA+, and beyond, regardless of what letters, labels, or pronouns you use to self-identify.https://oinkpigments.com/
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Bamboo, Cashmere, Linen, Merino, Silk, Targhee, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches