In addition to offering beautiful yarns, Mountain Meadow Yarns has a mission: A commitment to revitalizing the American wool industry through eco-friendly operations and fair prices for ranchers. Each skein of Mountain Meadows yarn can be traced back to one of their ranching families, and the company hopes to build a connection between western ranchers and yarn users around the world.https://mountainmeadowwool.com
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Quad Gradient Sport
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, Bison, Cormo, Lincoln, Merino, Rambouillet, Suffolk, Targhee, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, DK, Fingering, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Churro, Cormo, Merino, Rambouillet, Targhee, Wool
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber