Lana Plantae is a well established alpaca and sheep family farm near Buxton, Maine. “We raise our animals using organic principles and use natural dyes only on our yarn. As out little yarn business has grown, we remain committed to using local wool only, and buy from other small farms. In season we also grow many dye plants on the farm. Our colors are vibrant but never garish. The natural colors all work very well together.” While Lana Plantae gets its website up and running, sales are through its shop etsy.com/shop/LanaPlantae.https://www.lanaplantae.com/
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Lincoln, Rambouillet, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- BIPOC-Owned, Local Fiber