Amy is the dyer, spinner, teacher, shepherd, shop owner … you get the idea … behind Spunky Eclectic. Some wool is from Amy’s flock or from nearby farms. Colorways are stunning, for example, Blood on Your Hands and Gunsmoke. Just great. Lots of interesting combinations are available here, and Spunky Eclectic also sells ultra-thin copper fiber for incorporating into your projects. Note: Yarns may have marked links to Ravelry for sample patterns.http://www.spunkyeclectic.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Bamboo, Cashmere, Cotton, Linen, Merino d’Arles, Mohair, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Hanky/Cap, Roving, Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Coopworth, Copper, CVM, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Polwarth, Romeldale, Shetland, Silk, Targhee, Wool
- Local Fiber