Alison is the UK dyer behind Skein Heroine. “We sell beautiful British wool, dyed using plant color and botanical extracts in our cottage kitchen in rural West Berkshire, England,” Alison says. “We just love using plants to produce our colors. We especially enjoy using plants grown in our riverside garden, and foraged from the woods and hedgerows that surround our home.” Lots of interesting combinations here, like Cheviot chunky and Corriedale DK.https://Skeinheroine.etsy.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Corriedale, Merino, Texel, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: Europe, S. America, UK
- Local Fiber