Meghan Bailey is a proud descendent of the Karuk Tribe of Northern California. Native Fibers was born after Meghan’s father’s long hospital stay and recovery. Meghan quit work to help out and began dyeing yarn. Native Fibers offers nine bases, and also sells project bags and kits. “Color has the ability to set a mood,” Meghan says. “It is a means of expression. I have this passion for creating, and dyeing yarn feeds that passion and my desire to create something unique and beautiful.” Kits include clearly marked links to Ravelry.https://nativefibers.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cashmere, Donegal, Merino, Mohair, Peru. Highland, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Solids, Variegated
- Fiber Origin: S. America, US
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned