Swedish dyer Fru Valborg consists of Petra, the dyer and maker of all yarny projects, and Petra’s husband Robert “who helps me with pretty much everything else,” Petra says. “Fru Valborg means ‘Mrs. Valborg,’ who was my grandma who also worked with textile handicraft; the name is a dedication to her. We bring all our love and attention to our hand dyeing process and every skein is unique.” The word that comes to mind for these colors is “gentle.” The yarns are in all different intensities of color, but they are all soothing.https://www.fruvalborg.se/en/
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cashmere, Corriedale, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Asia, S. America
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches