Canadian dyer Nikki is the artist behind Fat Marmot Knits. Yarns and fiber are in beautiful, bright variegated colorways, with unusual color combinations. Nikki also offers shawl cuffs made from thrift shop belts.https://Fatmarmotknits.etsy.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Camel, Cashmere, Linen, Mohair, Silk, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Merino, Silk, Wool
- Unique Batches