The Fiber Imp manages to pull new color combinations out of its felted hat like Grapesicle and Pumpkin Patch. So cute. Inventory is about half yarn, half fiber, with a large selection of handspun yarns from sock to art skeins.https://www.thefiberimp.ca
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Angora, Bamboo, BFL, Linen, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Polwarth, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, Fingering, Handspun, Lace, Sport
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Marled, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Hanky/Cap, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Angora, Bamboo, BFL, Casein, Cashmere, Corriedale, Cotton, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Nylon, Polwarth, SeaCell, Silk, Soy, Tencel, Tussah Silk, Wool