US dyer Fluff du Jour says, “My goal here is not to be a mass production company. I love unique, and individual skeins of yarn. I dye my own fiber, and the fiber for each skein of yarn is carefully chosen and blended. While my personal preference is wild artsy fartsy yarn, I try to offer something for every kind of yarn lover.” This shop sells readymade items, beautiful batts and tops, and gorgeous handspun yarns.https://FluffduJour.etsy.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Chunky, Handspun
- Color Style: Marled, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, Merino, Nylon, Silk, Targhee, Tussah Silk, Wool