Flint City Fiber is owned and operated by Carrie Chapman. Carrie has been a part of the Michigan fiber community since 2000 and enjoys knitting, crocheting, weaving, blending fiber, and spinning yarn. Carrie opened Flint City Fiber in 2021. The shop sells spinning fiber, yarn, spindles and crochet patterns.https://flintcityfiber.com
Follow on Instagram: @FlintCityFiber
Follow on Facebook: @FlintCityFiber
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Toys
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Angora, Bamboo, BFL, Camel, Corriedale, Gotland, Merino, Mohair, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Fingering, Handspun
- Color Style: Marled, Variegated
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Rolags
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Angora, Bamboo, BFL, Camel, Corriedale, Gotland, Merino, Mohair, Silk, Wool, Yak