Ash Alberg of Sunflower Knit is “a queer femme and fibre witch who helps fellow fibre witches to connect, create, and get confident.” Ash’s shop offers amazing natural dyed yarn, and beautiful patterns for socks and shawls, among other things. Gorgeous lace, interesting patterns inspired by nature, fab cables.https://ashalberg.com
Follow on Instagram: @SunflowerKnit
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Boot Cuffs, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned