Erieli Knits is dedicated to making knitting and crocheting more accessible and inclusive. “We hope to see the crafting community grow, and seek to provide valuable education material for free,” owner Raeli says. “Taking up a new hobby can be daunting and expensive. It is our goal to demystify the fiber world, be a resource for new and potential fiber enthusiasts, and help people find ways to make their new hobby budget-friendly.” Patterns for purchase are available under the Shop The Blog section contains free patterns (or a few dollars for a PDF). All links to Ravelry are marked, but watch closely because the wording of the blog links varies.https://erieliknits.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarf, Socks
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility, Charts Only, Inclusive Sizing, Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned